Heishiro Mitsurugi relied on his sword to see him through the turbulence of the warring states period in his homeland, Japan. However, with the revolutionary introduction of the rifle (known as "Tanegashima") from abroad, he felt his blade was no longer up to scratch, and so departed for foreign lands in search of Soul Edge.
- The legendary weapon-based 3D fighting game returns to its roots
- State of the art graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- A complete roster of returning characters and newcomers
- An epic story mode of the struggle for the two swords
- Revamped gameplay mechanics for intense showdowns
- Dynamic fights enhanced by cinematic-styled combat