SOULCALIBUR VI Update Ver. 2.25 Patch Notes for PlayStation4®, Xbox One and STEAM®
SOULCALIBUR VI: The following changes and improvements will be part of the Version 2.25 update available on 9/10 for the PS4®, Xbox One, and Steam® versions of the game.
Please note that after updating the game, replay data for older versions will no longer be viewable due to adjustments made to battle mechanics.
Creation Parts Added
The following equipment will be added and available to all players.
Battle Mechanics Added / Adjusted
- Performance fixes and balance adjustments have been made for certain actions in battle. You can view more information here.
Miscellaneous Added / Adjusted
- Casual Match mode has been updated so that "WAITING" does not become "READY" until players and spectators return to the lobby. This adjustment was made to reduce cases in which some spectators could not join the next match.
This change does not apply to matches interrupted due to network errors or lost connections.
- An issue was fixed in which the color marker shown when changing the color of the Yasha Undergarment in Character Creation mode was different from the actual color of the item.
- An issue was fixed in which equipping Asuka's Shirt, Asuka's Gloves, and Tiger Lily Stockings on certain characters in Character Creation mode would result in an unexpected facial expression.
- Some text errors have been fixed.
- Stability has been improved for certain actions, etc.
Omissions in the patch notes for Ver. 2.20
The following changes were mistakenly left out of the patch notes released on 8/3/2020.
Missing Adjustment Notes
- Changes were made to what is displayed on the offline versus screen. A photo card will be displayed on the screen for custom characters created in Character Creation mode.
*For online battles, only your character card will be displayed.
Missing Additional Creation Voices Notes
- The following voice additions as part of DLC12 were mistakenly left out of the patch notes
The "Young Tactician" voice for male characters and "Mysterious and Boyish" voice for female characters were added as part of DLC12.
We will continue to check for and address any unexpected issues that may occur. Should any issues arise, we kindly ask for your patience as we work to fix them. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we thank you for your understanding.