Players will able to tackle 10 brand-new party games (in addition to the classic puzzle game), and collect more than 100 Tsum Tsum, when DISNEY TSUM TSUM FESTIVAL launches for the Nintendo Switch later this year.
The new trailer for the game shows details of each party game also below. Each game be played offline or online with up to 4 players.
- Tsum Chaze - Collect sparkles whilst avoiding the ghosts! Collect the star and transform into a Giant Tsum to start fighting back!
- Tsum Curling - Classic curling game – team up in pairs of two to throw the stone or brush the ice for victory.
- Bubble Hockey - Air hockey battle with Tsums in 2 v 2 battles
- Ice Cream Stacker - Balance the towers of scoops and compete to gain the most points
- Egg Pack Coaster - Co-ordinate your timings from side to side with up to 4 players to stay on track
- Round ‘n’ Round Run - ‘Runner’ game where use must use items wisely to collect as many jewels as possible
- Spinner Battle - Clash against other spinning Tsums to take down your opponent
- Tsum Tsum Mania - Team up with the Tsums to take down UFO targets in this shooting game
- Lost Treasure - Coin dozer game to challenge with coins you’ve saved in the game. Play well and get new Tsums!
- Tsum Rhythm - Rhythm game using Joy-Cons in time with the music
- Tsum Tsum Puzzle - Play the well-known puzzle game in local or online