Warriors, step back into the ring and unleash your fighting spirit!
The Closed Beta Test of TEKKEN 8 is coming October 20, and this guide aims to provide you with all the latest information and changes from the July Closed Network Test.
- CLOSED BETA TEST INFORMATION
- CHANGES FROM THE CLOSED NETWORK TEST
- NEW CHARACTERS COMMAND LISTS
- TEKKEN FIGHT LOUNGE WALKTHROUGH
CLOSED BETA TEST INFORMATION
- Each person is limited to one application for this test.
- Those who participated and downloaded the Closed Network Test (CNT) held in July will be able to continue playing in the Closed Beta Test. There is no need to apply again.
- It is prohibited to transfer, purchase, sell or lend the Closed Beta Test software or access credentials to others. If such behavior is discovered, the winning entrant's eligibility will be voided.
- The saved data from this test will not carry over to the final product.
ABOUT THE CLOSED BETA TEST
This test will be conducted using the Closed Beta Test version of TEKKEN 8.
- Through online game play, players will be able to test the new "aggressive" battle system, which is the battle concept of this title, as well as battle matching and communication with other players in the TEKKEN FIGHT LOUNGE, a large-scale online visual lobby.
- Only those selected will receive an invitation to participate in the test via the e-mail address registered at the time of application.
- The URL for the web survey will be sent to the email address you registered with if you are selected.
The Closed Beta test will run from Friday 20th October 10:00am CEST to Monday 23rd October 9:00am CEST on PlayStation 5™, Xbox Series X|S™, and Steam™ (Maintenance will be held Saturday 21st October from 10:00AM to 1:00PM CEST).
CHANGES FROM THE CLOSED NETWORK TEST
From new characters, a new stage, updated gameplay, system changes and much more, the TEKKEN 8 Closed Beta Test brings a lot of exciting changes.
Head over to our dedicated article to learn all about your next fight!
NEW CHARACTERS COMMAND LISTS
Three new characters have been added to the playable characters during the Closed Beta Test: Feng, Azucena and Raven. Their command lists are now available below!
AZUCENA MILAGROS ORTIZ CASTILLO
TEKKEN FIGHT LOUNGE WALKTHROUGH
The Fight Lounge is also another big part of the Closed Beta Test – walk in the Battle Area to find friends and fight rivals or visit the Customization Shop to find the perfect fit to your fighting style.
Visit our dedicated article to learn about the Fight Lounge and watch a walkthrough of it:
TEKKEN™8 will be available for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam