Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition Update 1.2
On 7 March, a patch will be released to bring adjustments and fix gameplay issues in Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam, and Nintendo Switch Versions:
- Fixed a rare issue in which the game would freeze during gameplay.
- Adjusted the height of certain enemies both in the overworld map and in battle.
- Fixed the display lag that would occur in Mantaic.
- Adjusted the behavior of stick controls during battle.
- Fixed an issue in which Flynn's voice would play in Japanese when changing his strategy to "Up To You" during battle, even when voiceover settings had been set to English.
- Improved stability of other behaviors.
Additional updates for each platform: read the full patch notes here.