SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris Ver1.09 Patch Notes
Dear Sword Art Online fans,
Thank you for playing SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris.
The latest patch “Ver1.09” will be out shortly to fix major / minor bugs and improve overall gameplay. Please see below for details.
New Additional Contents
- Added Finish Arts to Wayfarer ReoNa
- Added “Raid Dungeon Extreme”
*Raid Dungeon Extreme can be unlocked by completing the normal Raid Dungeon.
- Added “Semi-auto mode”
- This mode is for players who want to focus on the main story and play the game with simplified combat.
*Super Arts cannot be used in Semi-auto mode.
- Added “Lightplay mode”
*This mode will be unlocked at the beginning of Chapter 2.
*In this mode, the player can play through to the start of Chapter 2 while cruising through the story. This is for players who have seen the anime or read the books and want to reach the game-original content faster.
- Added “Semi-auto mode” and “Lightplay mode” in the options menu
*This mode can be switched ON/OFF during gameplay
*Lightplay mode can be selected when starting a new game
- Added an option to skip battle in the central cathedral in Chapter 1
*This battle will be skipped automatically when Lightplay mode is ON.
*The battle can be skipped by choosing skip at the save point.
- Added an option to adjust the Order Mode speed.
- Added an option for a camera mode that does not move the camera when sending orders to part members.
- Added an option to adjust the speed of the cursor during Concentration
- Added an option to fix the camera position
- Added an option to reduce particle effects during battle
- Added an option to display details during battle
*By turning this off, the icons and damage rate will not be displayed during gameplay.
- Added an option to adjust the page turning speed when dialogue is on autoscroll.
- Added tutorials for the additional features
- Super Arts can now be triggered when the player has a fixed amount of Arts Gauge
*The duration of Super Arts will vary depending on the amount of Arts Gauge used upon activation.
- Reduced the speed of Arts Gauge decreasing during Super Arts
- Switched the Finish Arts and Super Arts buttons
- World Map can now be zoomed in and out with the d-pad
- Multiple items can now be selected when selling at a shop
- [STEAM] Fixed the issue where the Bond Conversations end with the camera placed further than intended when playing in a certain resolution
- [STEAM] Added two types of Keyboard controls Map
- [Xbox One] Adjusted number of objects displayed on screen and texture resolution.
- [Xbox One] Improved loading time and FPS.
- Adjusted the battle difficulty of the Integrity Knights in Chapter 1
- The player will recover HP when succeeding in landing an Ally Skill
- Adjusted the movements when using an Ally Skill when enemy parts are targeted
- Adjusted the movements when using Renly’s certain sword skills
- Adjusted the particle effects when using the sword skill “Photon Eraser”
- Adjusted balance of certain sword skills Dual-wielding sword skill: Moment Bite, Bow sword skill: Fix Peer, Skill: At Wit's End
- Route Guidance can now be switched to guide the player to the pinned location, main quest or Sub quests
- Route Guidance will now have different colors based on the selected destination Pinned location = green, Sub quests = yellow, and main quest = blue
- Players can now receive multiple CUBE tickets at once
- Adjusted camera movements during battle
Thank you for your continued support, patience, and feedback.