The Dark Pictures - Little Hope : Patch 1.04
We want you to enjoy this new horror experience to the fullest, so we’re committed to addressing bugs and performance issues that may arise.
The first official patch for Little Hope is now live on Steam, and will be released mid-January on PlayStation and Xbox.
Patch 1.04 implements the following:
- General improvements to character-object interaction
- General improvements to character controls
- General multiplayer stability fixes
- Additional missing audio in localized voice-over
- Players with a save data for Man of Medan will be welcomed differently by the Curator
- Fixes issues where the player appears to fall out of the world
We’ll continue to monitor any further issues and publish patches where necessary.
Don’t hesitate to contact our support teams if you spot any more bugs: https://bnent.eu/TDP_Support