Dear Sword Art Online fans,
Thank you for playing SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris.
The latest patch “Ver1.09” will be out shortly to fix major / minor bugs and improve overall gameplay. Please see below for details.
New Additional Contents
- Added Finish Arts to Wayfarer ReoNa
- Added “Raid Dungeon Extreme”
*Raid Dungeon Extreme can be unlocked by completing the normal Raid Dungeon.
- Added “Semi-auto mode”
- This mode is for players who want to focus on the main story and play the game with simplified combat.
*Super Arts cannot be used in Semi-auto mode.
- Added “Lightplay mode”
*This mode will be unlocked at the beginning of Chapter 2.
*In this mode, the player can play through to the start of Chapter 2 while cruising through the story. This is for players who have seen the anime or read the books and want to reach the game-original content faster.
- Added “Semi-auto mode” and “Lightplay mode” in the options menu
*This mode can be switched ON/OFF during gameplay
*Lightplay mode can be selected when starting a new game
- Added an option to skip battle in the central cathedral in Chapter 1
*This battle will be skipped automatically when Lightplay mode is ON.
*The battle can be skipped by choosing skip at the save point.
- Added an option to adjust the Order Mode speed.
- Added an option for a camera mode that does not move the camera when sending orders to part members.
- Added an option to adjust the speed of the cursor during Concentration
- Added an option to fix the camera position
- Added an option to reduce particle effects during battle
- Added an option to display details during battle
*By turning this off, the icons and damage rate will not be displayed during gameplay.
- Added an option to adjust the page turning speed when dialogue is on autoscroll.
- Added tutorials for the additional features
- Super Arts can now be triggered when the player has a fixed amount of Arts Gauge
*The duration of Super Arts will vary depending on the amount of Arts Gauge used upon activation.
- Reduced the speed of Arts Gauge decreasing during Super Arts
- Switched the Finish Arts and Super Arts buttons
- World Map can now be zoomed in and out with the d-pad
- Multiple items can now be selected when selling at a shop
- [STEAM] Fixed the issue where the Bond Conversations end with the camera placed further than intended when playing in a certain resolution
- [STEAM] Added two types of Keyboard controls Map
- [Xbox One] Adjusted number of objects displayed on screen and texture resolution.
- [Xbox One] Improved loading time and FPS.
- Adjusted the battle difficulty of the Integrity Knights in Chapter 1
- The player will recover HP when succeeding in landing an Ally Skill
- Adjusted the movements when using an Ally Skill when enemy parts are targeted
- Adjusted the movements when using Renly’s certain sword skills
- Adjusted the particle effects when using the sword skill “Photon Eraser”
- Adjusted balance of certain sword skills Dual-wielding sword skill: Moment Bite, Bow sword skill: Fix Peer, Skill: At Wit's End
- Route Guidance can now be switched to guide the player to the pinned location, main quest or Sub quests
- Route Guidance will now have different colors based on the selected destination Pinned location = green, Sub quests = yellow, and main quest = blue
- Players can now receive multiple CUBE tickets at once
- Adjusted camera movements during battle
Thank you for your continued support, patience, and feedback.