SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris Ver1.05 Patch Notes
Thank you for playing SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris.
The latest patch ver1.05 has been released to fix major / minor bugs and some improvements to overall gaming experience on PS4, XB1, and PC (Steam). Please see below for details.
- Fixed the quest “The Three Keys” from freezing while using “Main Quest Recovery”
- Added fast travel at an access point close to the Raid Dungeon
*Players must interact and activate the access point in order to fast travel.
- Fixed Alice’s eyepatch disappearing in her 2D illustration after changing her appearance in visualize attire
- Fixed the game crashing when the player sets a Wayfarer as their sub partner and selecting “Save and Return to Title”
- Credits can now be ended by left clicking on a keyboard
- Fixed Skill Connect not triggering when landing a normal attack using the Dual Wield
- Fixed the play avatar using a single-handed sword skill while equipping the Dual Wield on certain occasions
- Fixed the game soft locking when selecting retry after all team members are defeated while one of the players is opening up a sub menu
- Fixed the HP not healing to max when selecting retry after the player has been defeated while being Immolated
- Fixed the party member select menu not displaying properly in the Raid dungeon when entering the menu while controlling a partner character
- The time of the data saved will now display on the title screen
- Moved the “Chapter Save” under the Recovery Tool in the title screen
- Fixed the game crashing when closing the menu screen after opening it for a certain amount of time during Multiplayer
- Fixed players being able to recruit members with an already completed quest
- Fixed the invisible wall preventing other players to join a battle that occurs during an episode quest
- Fixed avatars unable to be uploaded while setting a certain Persona
- Added options to change the difficulty of the Multiplayer
- Fixed other minor bugs and issues
We hope that the above bug fixes will provide a smoother gameplay experience. We will continue improving the game in future updates, specifically:
- Loading times
- Frame rates
- Auto save features
- Camera movements
- Mouse/Key settings
- SAO Shop is currently planned to open in late September or later. Stay tuned for more updates!
Thank you again for your continued support, patience and feedback.