THE PINNACLE OF AUTHENTICITY
Created by gamers and fine-tuned by pro drivers. Featuring class-leading visuals, 1:1 digital craftsmanship, precision physics, challenging AI, and dynamic real-time vehicle and weather-surface conditions.
- Over 180 licensed cars from the most iconic brands
- Largest track roster of any console racing game ever
- Full VR headset and 12K resolution (PC only) support
- Revamped controller pad handling
THE HEAT OF COMPETITION
Discover your ultimate driver journey and test your skills against the most intense competition to become the next motorsport hero. Project CARS 2 was built from the ground-up with Esports in mind.
- All-new vehicle types & motorsport classes (rallycross, IndyCar, and more), plus old favorites
- Compete against friends online across a wide selection of vehicles on tarmac and off
- Robust Esports functionalities
THE POWER OF CONDITIONS
Race without boundaries – anytime, anywhere, with any car. Day or night, wet or dry.
- Race on varying track surfaces including ice, tarmac or dirt tracks
- LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic road surface transitions affect vehicle performance, grip, and handling in real-time with bleeding-edge tire physics and surface deformities
- Full 24-hour cycle faithfully recreates the atmospheric conditions and ambience of a specific time of year
- Dynamic time-of-day, weather, and seasonal race conditions
“Ferrari Essentials Pack”: available now for PROJECT CARS 2
Battle Le Mans heroes past and present in the PROJECT CARS 2 "Spirit of Le Mans" pack: available now
The ‘Porsche Legends Pack’ for PROJECT CARS 2 is available now
PROJECT CARS 2 celebrates the 70th anniversary of Porsche with the ‘Porsche Legends Pack’, coming in March
Exclusive product derived from your favorites universes!
Swap your points on our official EP!C Rewards Club
Already got the game ?
Seek for help?
We may have a solution for you!
© 2017 Slightly Mad Studios Limited. Published and distributed by the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Group. Slightly Mad Studios, Project CARS, the SMS logo, and the Project CARS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Slightly Mad Studios Limited in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. The names, designs, and logos of all products are the property of their respective owners and used with permission.