One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows to release on February 28th, 2020
We are happy to reveal today the release date for One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows. The game will be available worldwide from February 28th, 2020 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Fans that preorder the game will also be rewarded:
- Early access to the alternative version of Saitama: Saitama (Dream Version). Coming straight from one of his dreams and allowing him to enjoy a fair fight without defeating his opponent in one blow.
- An exclusive Avatar Part: the Saitama mask
- Two exclusive outfits: Saitama (Jersey) and Saitama (Black Suit)
In addition to Saitama (Dream Version), three playable characters have also been confirmed:
- Metal Knight: An S-class hero, 6th in the hero association strength ranking. Very few people know his real identity as he fights exclusively using remotely controlled robot.
- Stinger: One of the new rising stars of the Hero Association, he is a talented Spear wielder currently ranked as an A-class hero.
- Melzargard: A very powerful Alien monster, his total control over his body shape allows him to regenerate and make his attacks hard to predict.
One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows will include both Japanese and English voiceovers.