It’s been a few weeks since the release of Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom and we’ve been reading your feedback online. We’d like to thank the community for their support! Please find below our first patch notes, with some improvements for both PS4 & PC and others PC-specific. We’ll continue to read your feedback on social media and game forums.
PS4 & PC improvements:
- Improved the game stability
- Added a shortcut for "SAVE" in the main menu
- Added specie icon on the message that appear before the battle with tainted monsters
- Added region names on the map menu when zoomed out
- Made "Lock/Unlock settings" for users to lock/unlock the equipment when changing them at the main menu
- Changed the color of skirmish flag effect when the battle is cleared
- Changed the timing of the pose during the victory screen when the battle is finished
- Added help comment for citizen rank up and save
- Fixed the bug during the side quest 051 "Trainee Priestess Speio" where quest will not proceed even when the magic "Rejuvenate" is learned
- Fixed the bug caused by the order of the actions during Chapter 6, the Factory floors.
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Improved camera movements when a PC mouse is used
- Fixed the screen blackout when [CapsLock] key and [Q] key is pressed at the same time during the full screen mode
- Fixed the drop of framerate when 2 monitor screens are used