Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker updates: ver2.00 Patch Note
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker gets an update on February 21st for PS4/Xbox One/STEAM.
The newly implanted Patch 2.00 includes the following updates to improve the player experience:
To celebrate the release of this update, every player will receive 10 Esoteric scrolls (The item will remain at present box up to 90 days from the release date). Until March 6, 2019, players who create a new account will also receive this reward.
Official release of Survival Exercise:
- Scoreboard and minimap adjusted
- Entrance/Victory animation updated
- “Evening” and “Night” map variations added
New event: “Ninja World Face-Off”:
During this event, players will have a chance to earn rewards for participating in the new game mode Survival Exercise.
Battle rules: 6 players fight for victory in the Chunin Exam Finals Arena. You can get points if you defeat enemies or stay alive during the battle. The battle ends if the time is over or if a player reaches a certain number of points. Top 3 players are winners.
To celebrate this new event, Hidden Leaf Village is throwing a big festival. Players can enjoy the new atmosphere of the lobby for the event duration.
Expanded custom slots:
This change will increase the number of sets to 4, with 4 slots per set, meaning a total of 16 customizable slots.
- Friendly player health bar colors changed from blue to green
- Friendly player secret technique bar colors changed from white to blue
- While under the effects of Byakugan, enemy secret technique bar colors changed from white to orange.
Action Balance updates:
- Reduced the recovery time when falling due to being downed
- Increased activation time on normal attacks
- Decreased the amount of forward movement gained during a heavy attack
- Reduced the super armor effect duration during a heavy attack
Ninjutsu and Secret Technique Balancing changes:
To increase for players the number of viable jutsu to use and the variety of playstyles on the battlefield, several ninjutsu and secret techniques have had their numbers and mechanics tweaked.
- Rasengan: New effect: now applies a movement debuff to enemies it hits.
- Sage Art: Wind Style Rasen Shuriken: Reduced cooldown time. / New effect: now applies a defense debuff to enemies it hits
- Wood Style: Wood Dragon Jutsu: Reduced cooldown time.
- Tornado High: Added Super Armor property during activation.
- Lightning Blade: Now applies more guard damage, making it easier to break guards.
- Leaf Flash: Removed "Invincibility" property during activation, replaced with "Super Armor"
- Leaf Rising Wind: Removed "Invincibility" property during activation, replaced with "Super Armor"
- Leaf Whirlwind: Removed "Invincibility" property during activation, replaced with "Super Armor"
- Sharingan: Increased cooldown time.
- Planetary Devastation: Added voice event when activated.
- Chidori: Now applies more guard damage, making it easier to break guards.
- Water Style: Severing Wave: New effect: now applies a defense debuff to enemies it hits. / Increased damage.
- Shikigami Dance: Shield: Improved homing effect during activation.
- Super Beast Scroll (Lion): Reduced the strength of the movement debuff applied to enemies it hits.
- Super God Imitation Drawing: New effect: applies the "ink obstruction" effect to enemies it hits.
- Earth Style: Mud Wall Jutsu: Now "hits" enemy players when activated. / Hitting an enemy applies damage and a knockback effect.
- Ninja Art: Needle Jizo: Increase damage.
- Sand Shield: Increased shield health.
- Water Prison Rosary Bondage Jutsu: New effect: now applies a damage over time effect to enemies it hits.
- Sand Shower: Reduced the movement debuff applied to enemies it hits."
- Snake Thrust: Increased cooldown time / Increased the movement debuff applied to enemies it hits / Reduced the duration of the movement debuff.
- Byakugan: New effect: now grants a cooldown recovery speed buff (self only)
- Heavy Boulder Jutsu: New effect: now applies a debuff effect that reduces the distances of jump, chakra jump and wire kunai to enemies it hits.
- Summoning: Slug: New effect: now applies an attack damage debuff to players within its area of effect.