JUMP FORCE - Patch Note
A new patch will be released in the coming days for JUMP FORCE on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC via STEAM.
The day and timing of the patch release may vary per platform and will be communicated later on.
The patch will improve the game stability and the gameplay thanks to various battle adjustments. 27 outfits will also be added to the shops of the Umbra Base.
The JUMP FORCE development team is working on more improvements to keep on improving your game experience. We will keep you updated about the release of the next patches.
Changes and adjustments are listed below:
- Improved game stability.
- Added 27 purchasable costumes at Shop Counter.
- Character balance adjustments
Battle adjustments details:
- Adjusted Ryo Saeba's Double Rocket Launcher’s homing performance.
If later Double Rocket Launcher was activated while former Double Rocket Launcher's bullet is in the battle, the former's bullet explodes.
- Adjusted Ryo Saeba's Throw against a male character.
He throws the opponent further.
- Adjusted Ichigo Kurosaki's Piercer of Heavens: Moon Fang Cross Blast’s homing performance .
Adjusted tracking time and homing performance.
- Adjusted Ichigo Kurosaki's support attack "Piercer of Heavens".
His support attack: "Piercer of Heavens" only launches 1 attack instead of 2 attacks.
- Adjusted behavior on DIO's Checkmate's additional attack.
Adjusted opponent's knock-back distance after additional attack is hit.
- Adjusted Shiryu's Rising Dragon Punch 's behavior on hit.
Shortened Shiryu's recovery time after the attack hits.
- Adjusted homing performance on Gon's down smash (max charge).
Shortened opponent's block stun against Rush 1, 2 and Heavy 1