GUNDAM EVOLUTION gears up for Steam launch on September 22nd and consoles December 1st
Leading video game developer BANDAI NAMCO Online and publisher Bandai Namco Europe today announced that GUNDAM EVOLUTION, the franchise’s first-ever free-to-play hero shooter, will release on Steam on September 22nd in Europe.
GUNDAM EVOLUTION will launch with a roster of 12 playable mobile suits and will pit players against each other in 6v6 PvP combat across three objective-based game modes. GUNDAM EVOLUTION will later release on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One on December 1st.
Accompanying today’s announcement, two new videos were released to prepare aspiring Gundam pilots for the action-packed mission that lies ahead:
Providing an overview of the mission at large, the Mission Briefing can be accessed with the appropriate clearance level
S1 SORTIE TRAILER
Showcasing a plethora of content for pilots to look forward to in Season 1, the S1 Sortie Trailer can be viewed below
GUNDAM EVOLUTION is a free-to-play team-based first-person shooter featuring 6v6 PvP combat with playable mobile suits from across the Gundam multiverse. The game will offer three objective-based game modes: Point Capture, Domination and Destruction. The title presents a unique set of challenges that will require teams to craft and execute formidable offensive and defensive strategies to emerge victorious.
Respective regional launch dates (in local time), as well as supported regions, can be found below:
- Europe — September 22 [PC] / December 1 [Consoles]
- Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway
- North America — September 21 [PC] / November 30 [Consoles]
- United States, Canada
- Asia — September 22 [PC (all regions)] / December 1 [Consoles (Japan only)]
- Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand