BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe today announced more details for the upcoming GOD EATER 3, the monster slaying Action RPG on PlayStation 4 and PC.
The newest Aragami in GOD EATER 3 is called Havakiri and has been discovered in the Ashlands. Havakiri combines the strength from its mechanic legs and the beauty of its upper body, which reminds of a female human being. It can jump on the back of its opponent and cut the target down, using its lightning-surrounded swords.
Furthermore, some details about new God Arc categories of GOD EATER 3 have been announced.
God Arc categories:
- Heavy Moon: A two-handed weapon, which is shaped like a moon and in normal form good at swinging attacks. It can be transformed into an axe, that allows players to use destructive single-hit attacks that are highly effective against Aragamis with heavy armor
- Short Blade: Puts emphasis on speed, mobility and multiple attacks
- Long Blade: Allows to switch between attacking and dodging actions instantly
- Buster Blade: Overwhelms Aragamis with its massive power
- Boost Hammer: Specialized in zero-range combats and uses stamina for boosts
- Charge Spear: it is superior to its mobility and uses stamina for boosts. This is perfect for hit-and-run
- Variant Scythe: Can attack from three different ranges by extending the teeth
- Assault Gun: Able to stop Aragami from moving around by constant rapid fire
- Snipe Gun: Using long-range Sniper Bullet and the special move Stealth Field to hide the player from the Aragami
- Shotgun: Creates massive damage from zero-range
- Ray Gun: Take over a part of the ability of old Blast Gun and produces high damage regardless the distance
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER !
Get all the latest gaming news direct to your inbox !
Sorry, no results found, reset your filters.