Thank you very much for playing ELDEN RING and for your feedback.
We are currently experiencing some issues that are preventing the game from playing properly under some conditions.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask for your patience.
Main items to be revised
- Regarding the problem of the mouse being too sensitive in the PC version
- We will be sending out a patch for this issue in the near future.
- Regarding the problem of Easy Anti-Cheat failing to launch when the Steam account name includes a multi-byte character (e.g., kanji).
- We are aware of the cause of this issue and will be providing a patch in the near future.
- Regarding the phenomenon of frame rate and other performance-related issues during gameplay
- We will be constantly working to improve the game so that it can be played comfortably on various PC environments and platforms.
- For the PC version, updating your graphics card drivers to the latest version may significantly improve performance.
- About the phenomenon of game data that does not save correctly in the PlayStation 5 version
- If the PS5 console is unexpectedly turned off while playing a game or in rest mode, saved data may not be saved correctly.
- We are aware of the cause of this issue and are working on a patch to correct it, but until the patch is released, please save your game manually by exiting the game regularly.
- Game data will be saved correctly if you quit the game by opening the system menu using the OPTION button and selecting "Quit Game,” then press the HOME button to return to the PS5 home screen and quit the game application once.
We are also working on a few other bug fixes and performance improvements as needed. Please don’t hesitate to contact our support team if you encounter other issues.
Thank you for your continued support of ELDEN RING.