ELDEN RING Notice of Update Distribution – Version 1.09.1
This update includes hotfixes and game balance adjustments following patch 1.09.
Additional information about PC Ray Tracing settings is also included at the end of these patch notes.
PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S / Steam
Gameplay changes and bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where the effects of some Skills, Incantations, Items and Weapons that increased attack power were not applied to Spells and Incantations.
- Fixed a bug where the Skill Contagious Fury from the Jellyfish Shield kept increasing attack power when unequipping the shield or switching to a different weapon.
- Decreased the poise damage of the Cursed-Blood Slice Skill.
About PC Ray Tracing settings
Under certain circumstances, ray tracing has been enabled by default after updating the game to version 1.09.
- If Ray Tracing has been unintentionally enabled and is impacting your game, you can disable it from the title menu or in-game by going to System → Graphics → Set Ray Tracing Quality to OFF.
- If your game does not start properly or becomes unstable when Ray Tracing Quality is set to Low/Medium/High/Maximum, please consider the following options:
- Check the minimum/recommended operating environment of your PC when using Ray Tracing, available at the bottom of this page: https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/elden-ring-patch-notes-version-109.
- Ensure that your graphics card drivers are updated to the latest version.
The version number of this update shown at the lower right corner of the Title Screen will be as follows:
App Ver. 1.09.1
Regulation Ver. 1.09.1
Online play requires the player to apply this update.
We will continue to provide improvement update in the future so you can enjoy ELDEN RING more comfortably.
Please stay tuned for more news by following our social channels or joining us on the official ELDEN RING Discord server here