Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission receives today a Demo, a free update and a patch!
We are happy to announce the Demo for SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES WORLD MISSION. In addition to this, we are also revealing the content of today’s free update and patch.
The Demo will give everyone the opportunity to try the game for free on Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam!
Players will be able to discover the start of the Story mode, some free demo-specific missions and a glimpse of the card-editing possibilities.
FREE UPDATE CONTENT
The Free Update for Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission features:
- 16 new cards with 14 coming from the movie Dragon Ball Super: Broly (Full list below)
- New content for the Creation Mode
- 13 Super Attacks
- 14 Abilities
- 16 Character designs
- 7 Accessories（Super Attack Type)
- 13 Accessories（Ability Type)
- 4 new battle stages
- 10 Extra Mission, available from the Hero Lab
- Added Camaraderie Bonus for newly added characters (11)
- Bulma’s voice in-game has been replaced by the voice of a new actress, following the passing away of the original voice actress.
- Background music new options: players can now customize the background music with theme songs from Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission and Dragon Ball Heroes anime series.
- Help text added in the Team Battle and DB Cup Online Menu screen.
SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES WORLD MISSION - Version 1.01.01 Patch Notes
In addition to the Free Update, a patch has been deployed today to fix the most important issues reported after the launch of the game. More patches will be release later on to keep on improving the game experience.
The patch 1.01.01 fixes the following issues:
- Game crashes when starting a tournament in Hero Stadium with Dark Demon God as an avatar, in God Class Up or Super God Class Up.
- Trunks navigation voice disappears during the battle after playing mini game “Charge Impact” in the Hero Lab.
- When attempting an online battle while Trunks voice has disappeared, the game gets stuck when Pursuit chance appears.
- Reward conditions in Creation Mode do not work properly.
- Unlimited rewards glitch in the Creation Mode
IMPORTANT FOR NINTENDO SWITCH USERS:
The bug described below has been discovered after the patch has been submitted.
Using an original custom card created with elements from the Free Update (Character Stickers, Ability, Accessory item and Super Attack Accessory items) in an uploaded Edit Mission will prompt up a connection error message. Note that this error does not occur in Story mode.
The situation for this bug is still being investigating and we will be implementing a fix for this bug at the earliest convenience.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we want to reassure users that we are currently working on a fix on this bug to be implemented as soon as possible. Again we would like to thank you all for the constant support for SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES WORLD MISSION.
NEW CARD LIST:
- UM5-054 Vegeta：BR (SSGSS)
- UM6-050 Goku：BR (SSGSS)
- UM5-068 Broly：BR (Fury, Battle Suit)
- UM6-052 Vegeta：BR (SSG)
- UM5-059 Bulma：BR (Snowsuit)
- UM5-061 Gine：BR
- UM5-063 King Cold：BR
- UM6-058 Bardock：BR
- UM6-065 Broly：BR (Normal, Damaged suit)
- UM6-068 Cheelai：BR
- UM6-067 Lemo：BR
- UM5-065 Nappa：BR
- UMPW-01 : Goku: Zeno (SS4)
- UMPW-02 : Vegeta: Zeno (SS4)
- UMPW-03 : Trunks: Future (SS1) (Prison Suit)
- UMPW-04 : Sealas (Normal)