DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT - New RPG Mechanics
Two new RPG mechanics have been revealed for upcoming Action RPG, DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT – Community Board and Training Grounds.
Below you can find more information about each, alongside new screenshots from the Buu Arc.
- When completing quests for certain characters, or passing distinct points in the storyline, you will earn Soul Emblems (each representing a character from the Dragon Ball universe)
- After assigning these Soul Emblems on your Community Board – you’ll be able to activate them in combination with each other, to earn special bonuses and power-ups
- Combining different characters with each other also unlocks exclusive dialogue between those characters
- Training Grounds are found across different areas, and enable you to fight against Z Warriors or enemies you’ve fought in the past – or against yourself
- By clearing the training you will learn new Super Attacks, or power up existing Super Attacks (such as turning your regular Kamehameha into Super Kamehameha)
DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT arrives on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on January 17th 2020.