DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – Lite Version will be a condensed version of the full DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 game, featuring a selected number of story missions and online modes for players to compete in.
The game will be downloadable on PlayStation4 and Xbox One featuring:
- ive story episodes, ‘Raditz's Attack’, ‘The Saiyan Threat’, ‘Ruckus on Planet Namek’, ‘The Ginyu Force Strikes’ and ‘The Galactic Emperor’, from the main game.
- Parallel Quests - Quests will unlock accordingly to the story episodes progression.
- Hero Colosseum mode, with all contents and online matches
- Online Battles and Online Quests, with the option to play against owners of the full version of the game (PS Plus or Gold Membership required)
- Offline Versus
- Photo Mode, also to be added to the full version of the game on 20th March
Most advanced online features like Expert Missions, Frieza’s Siege Events or Raid Events won’t be available on Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 – Lite Version. However, an owner of the full game will be able to invite a Lite Version player to play an online Raid mission.
Players who will purchase the full version of the game will be able to transfer their saves from the Lite version.
All DLC from Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will be compatible with Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 – Lite Version (Super Packs, Extra Packs, Anime Music Packs and TP medals Packs) but three DLC packs will have limitations with the Lite Version, as explained below:
Super Pack 3
- Bojack as a Master: 1 of the 4 quests from this master can’t be validated because it requires a story progression beyond the content available in the Lite Version.
- 5 Additional Skills: 2 out of the 5 skills can be acquired
- 3 Titles: Cannot be acquired since titles can only be acquired by completing all of the Master's quest.
- 2 Street Names: Cannot be acquired since titles can only be acquired by completing all of the Master's quest.
Extra Pack 1
- Zamasu as a Master: Very difficult to access in the Lite Version
- 8 New Super Souls: 7 out of 8 Super Souls can be acquired
- 13 New Skills: 10 out of 13 Skills can be acquired
- 1 Preset Chat: Can only be acquired as Master Quest completion award
- 3 Titles: Can only be acquired as Master Quest completion award
- 2 Street Names: Can only be acquired as Master Quest completion award
Extra Pack 2
- Exclusive New Scenario: Lite Version users can play up to "Completion Progress 40%"
- 8 New Skills: 6 out of the 8 skills can be acquired
- 2 Street Names: 1 out of the 2 Street Names can be acquired